To maximize your happiness quotient and to ensure the best experience, here are some handy tips to care for your Pure Pen™ Atomizer:
TIPS & HINTS
- Remove rubber caps from the top and bottom of your High Desert Pure Pen Atomizer.
- Don’t throw away the mouthpiece cap. You’ll want it to protect your atomizer.
- Screw an HDP battery into the bottom, threaded-side of the Atomizer. (see diagram 1)
- Make sure the battery is properly charged. (see diagram 3)
- Press the battery button (see diagram 4) while inhaling from the mouthpiece for a few seconds.
Temperatures and High Desert Pure’s oil
High Desert Pure™ craft cannabis oil has been designed to work in atomizers without the use of any flow agents. For optimal performance and flavor, it is best to avoid extreme temperatures.
- If your oil gets too hot, it could cause a slight leak or clog.
- Don’t store your pen in a hot car, near heated surfaces, or in direct sun for long periods of time.
- Pockets are a cozy and safe place for HDP Atomizers; they keep the oil at the perfect temperature.
- What about cold temperatures? Part of the beauty of the HDP atomizer is that it works great even if the oil is cold.
About HDP batteries
- Using an HDP battery is highly recommended!
- They provide the perfect atomizing temperature for optimal flavor.
- Other 510 threaded batteries may work, but may not provide the ideal heat.
- Other batteries may burn out the atomizer’s coil.
- Air actuated batteries don’t work with this atomizer.
- TIP! To avoid wasting your charge, overheating and possible clogging of the atomizer, we recommend you turn off your battery (see diagram 4) when not in use.
- Recharge the battery; it may be low. (see diagram 3)
- Adjust the battery voltage. (see diagram 4)
- If you’ve charged your battery already, you might have an air bubble trapped inside of your atomizer. (see diagram 2)
- TIP! Reuse the rubber mouthpiece cap to protect your atomizer from collecting pocket lint on the mouthpiece.
Pen not working
- Make sure your battery has a good connection and is screwed into the atomizer properly.
- Unscrew the atomizer very slightly from either the battery (see diagram 1) or between the base and top portion (see diagram 2) of the atomizer.
- Then, re-tighten the unscrewed section.
- If your battery light flashes white, charge it.
- Air bubbles may be trapped in the chamber. (see diagram 2)
- Your atomizer may be clogged. Hold power button down for a few seconds to warm the clog.
- If you tried all of the above troubleshooting steps without affect, your coil could be burned-out. A common cause for a burned out coil is using a non-High Desert Pure battery.
HIGH DESERT PURE GUARANTEES ALL OUR PRODUCTS
If you have a defective Pure Pen Atomizer (non-user failure), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or return it where purchased for a replacement or refund.