Aloe Vera Gel
‘Allo, ‘Allo! You might think that aloe gel provides relief from skin irritations caused by outdoor mayhem or tattoos. But imagine that combined with full spectrum cannabis, and you’ll understand where we’re going here!
Right-sized for your next beach or camping adventure.
- Made with full spectrum extract, as well as soothing aloe vera gel and argan oil
- Explore the many uses of aloe: razor burn, bug bites, psoriasis, cold sores, sunburns, and tattoos
- Alcohol free, so it won’t burn your skin
- Contains vitamins B3 (niacinamide) and B5 (panthenol)
- 400mg of CBD and THC in a 1:1 blend
- 118ml (4 fl oz) flip top container.
- All of our products are cruelty-free. The only animals we test our products on are our own bad selves!
Our alcohol-free gel is loaded with 400mg of CBD and THC (in a 1:1 blend) as well as aloe vera, argan oil and a few bonus goodies such as vitamins B3 and B5. We can’t make health claims about this product, but we encourage you to research for yourself the purported skin benefits of aloe gel – then imagine that combined with full spectrum cannabinoids. Available in an 4 fl oz dispenser.
As with all of our other topical products, applying this product to your skin will not get you high.
Aloe vera is an excellent skin-soothing and moisturizing ingredient. It is thought to provide relief for sunburns, razor burns, bug bites, psoriasis, cold sores and other minor skin irritations.
Argan Oil is commonly found in after-sun care products. It is thought to provide relief for acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is thought to offer a variety of skin benefits, largely related with improving the appearance of aged and photodamaged skin.
Vitamin B5 (panthenol) is felt to have anti-inflammatory properties and thought to mitigate itching.
Will it make me feel high?
Nope. As with our other topicals, it’s not psychoactive.
What’s it made from?
Our aloe gel gel is loaded with the best stuff including aloe vera, argan oil and a few other goodies that are all carefully selected and curated to provide relief without compromising folks who may have sensitive skin. Our full list of ingredients is listed on the outside of each bottle.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE