Sunshine Citrus Soak & Fizz
Soak up the sunshine.
- The fizz and fun of a bath bomb with the benefits of Epsom salts
- Made from scratch with a blend of Epsom salts and our full-spectrum bath bomb powder
- 400 mg of full-spectrum extract in a 1:1 THC/CBD blend. Split that into four baths for 100 mg of fun in each bath
- Scented with tangerine and grapefruit essential oils
- 16 oz (453 g) in a child-resistant container
- All of our products are cruelty-free. We never test on animals. Not even our rubber duckies
Now here’s a product worth its salt.
Our fizzy bath powder is made from scratch with all-natural, skin-friendly ingredients. Each container holds 400 mg of cannabinoids in a soothing and fizzy 1:1 CBD/THC blend. If you split that up into four baths, you’ll have roughly 100 mg in each bath. Be prepared to feel noodly—before long, you’ll be ready to pour yourself into bed.
Epsom salt is named for the English town where it was discovered. It’s chock full of magnesium—a mineral that’s been linked to mental wellbeing and bone health.
HDP bath bomb blend is fizzy, fun, and clean. It won’t stain you or your tub. It’s made from scratch with lots of love (and lots of full-spectrum extract).
Our full list of ingredients is on the outside of each jar.
Will it make me feel high?
Nope. Our Soak & Fizz is not psychoactive. Because the cannabinoids in topicals aren’t absorbed into the bloodstream, they won’t make you feel high.
How long should I soak?
We find our peak relaxation-zone in about 15 minutes, but you can soak as long as you like. Go on, turn into a prune!
Will the color stain me or my tub?
Our bath bomb powder is formulated using a water-based dye that does not stain skin or bathtub materials like porcelain and fiberglass. However, the dye can cling to soap residue that may have hitched a ride on the sides of your tub during your last bath. If your tub is discolored after you’re done soaking, try soap, water, and a gentle scrub to get it squeaky clean again.
The color started to fade. What gives?
Because the dyes in our bath products are gentle (read: less chemically!), they are light-sensitive. If you leave a product where the sun shines on it, it may appear faded. Rest assured, when you put the product in water, it’ll be just as vibrant as ever.